- WELCOME TO OUR BRAND NEW WEBSITE
SPIETH's primary aim is to supply equipment that promotes the learning process and makes gymnastics safer for athletes performing high-level routines. Safety is top priority at SPIETH when developing and improving our equipment. The effort SPIETH put into making gymnastics safer for you and your athletes drives its reputation for premium quality standards. Designed and built with the athlete in mind, you can now train and compete more safely than ever. We are happy knowing that your requirements are embedded in SPIETH's products.
- All competition equipment is FIG certified, reflecting the high quality standards set by the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG)
- SPIETH's equipment is certified with the German GS quality mark, undergoing regular testing by the TÜV
- Due to its proven quality processes, SPIETH was awarded ISO Certification 9001:2008 in 2012
High quality standards
SPIETH equipment is known among experts for its high quality standards. All its equipment is designed and developed to embody the following key principles.
- Effort-saving – application of motion-supporting structures
- Safety – selection and use of the best materials
- Dynamics – adjustability of all different parameters
- Consistent high quality – continual monitoring of processes and materials
Taken together, these factors add up to major safety benefits for you and your gymnasts, giving athletes greater peace of mind to concentrate on pushing the boundaries of their own talent.
We care - our social commitment
SPIETH Gymnastics is aware of its social responsibility and is involved in a variety of related activities. We support various social projects, both regional and international in character.
Not only does SPIETH Gymnastics foster small and upcoming gymnastics federations, but it also cares about and promotes youth gymnastics.
But we know it's not all about gymnastics, and are actively involved in helping those at the margins of society and assisting people who are suffering through no fault of their own. SPIETH Gymnastics does not do this because it is fashionable, but because we regard it as our social responsibility.
What could be more rewarding than ensuring everybody gets a chance, no matter what their situation is?