- NEW LOGO, SAME VALUES - We are starting into a BLUEtiful future
Safety in Gymnastics!
SPIETH considers itself responsible for the safety of the athletes that use its equipment, with its standards far exceeding those demanded by the leading authority on gymnastics equipment (FIG). FIG has thus approved the use of SPIETH products for many international competitions.
A dynamic and driving force for gymnastics!
The potential for creative development and performance improvement in gymnastics depends directly on technical progress in the construction of equipment. SPIETH and REUTHER rank among the leading names driving the field forward, having invented initial tension in gymnastic equipment. A pre-tensioned design supports a gymnast's motion sequences, ensuring greater levels of safety.
These days, people across the globe do gymnastics on SPIETH apparatuses that were developed originally by REUTHER. Applications include competition equipment for international events and for schools and sports clubs. SPIETH’s products cover artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, acrobatics, tumbling and aerobics.
Experts associate the following essential quality criteria with SPIETH gymnastic equipment:
- Effort-saving thanks to motion-supporting construction concepts
- Safety through selection and use of the best materials
- Dynamics assured by coordinating all relevant parameters
- Premium standards thanks to continual monitoring of processes and materials
For many years, SPIETH has been a specialist in the equipment of training centres, supporting those involved with its experience, from planning up to realization.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact us – we will gladly assist you! We look forward to providing you with obligation-free advice!
Reasons for SPIETH
SPIETH's primary aim is to supply equipment that promotes the learning process and makes gymnastics safer for athletes performing high-level routines. Safety is top priority at SPIETH when developing and improving our equipment. The effort SPIETH put into making gymnastics safer for you and your athletes drives its reputation for premium quality standards. Designed and built with the athlete in mind, you can now train and compete more safely than ever. We are happy knowing that your requirements are embedded in SPIETH's products.
- All competition equipment is FIG certified, reflecting the high quality standards set by the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG)
- SPIETH's equipment is certified with the German GS quality mark, undergoing regular testing by the TÜV
- Due to its proven quality processes, SPIETH was awarded ISO Certification 9001:2008 in 2012
High quality standards
SPIETH equipment is known among experts for its high quality standards. All its equipment is designed and developed to embody the following key principles.
- Effort-saving – application of motion-supporting structures
- Safety – selection and use of the best materials
- Dynamics – adjustability of all different parameters
- Consistent high quality – continual monitoring of processes and materials
Taken together, these factors add up to major safety benefits for you and your gymnasts, giving athletes greater peace of mind to concentrate on pushing the boundaries of their own talent.